Are you looking for the most economical way to buy our delicious grass-fed lamb? The biggest bang for your buck? You’ve come to the right place! This is the most economical way to buy our meat.
There’s nothing like wondering “What’s for dinner?” as you wander out to your fully stocked freezer. Or, if your having a big get together, a lamb on a spit or slow-roasted is a crowd-pleaser! We smoked one of our lambs for our wedding and it almost stole the show-- seriously, as we were saying our vows, I kept trying to peek at the smoker. JK, Jesse was too handsome.
Here’s how it works:
1. You put in your order (Yaaay!)
2. We get in touch to pick a processing date that works for both of us.
3. After the processing date, we update your invoice.
4. You call the butcher with your cutting instructions.
4A. If you’ve got questions about step 4, give us a call!
5. You pay the butcher (which usually ends up being about $1.75/lb) and us ($5/lb).
6. You feast upon your bounty for months to come!